These Terms and Conditions apply to services purchased from this webpage and govern the contractual relationship between you and Conference Organisation Company (COC) – Zenith Group with respect to any such services (hereinafter, the “Services”).
- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Papers which are not presented will not be included in the Book of abstracts or Book of proceedings.
- The official language of the conference is English and all papers and presentations should be in English.
- Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors' proceedings if each of the authors wants to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate. Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form. Only the author who will come to the conference, present the paper and wishes to receive the Attendance Certificate needs to pay for the registration fee. If all the authors want to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate each of them should make separate registration and separately pay for the registration fee.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to 2 abstracts and they will pay just one registration fee for this. All accepted and presented abstracts and their full-text papers will be published in Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings Book in pdf version on our web page.
- In order to make payments through Online Payment System, an Acceptance letter to the conference should be previously obtained from the Organisation Committee.
- Completing the payment process for the registration does not guarantee any interested parties that they will receive an Acceptance or Invitation letter upon payment. (Please do not make any payment without obtaining visa (if required). Conference Organisation Committee does not provide any kind of visa support letter or service. For the participants of the conference only Acceptance Letter will be provided upon the approval of their abstracts.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included into the conference program.
- Filing requests for Refund/Cancellation will be made available by latest until 30 days before the 1st day of the conference. The fee will be refunded within 15 working days starting of the 1st day of the conference after a 20% cut-off. Refund requests will not be taken into consideration when there is less than 30 days left until the 1st day of the conference.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received during the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. The above policies apply to all registered participants.
- COC reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If COC cancels an event due to low enrollment or other stated circumstances or should circumstances arise which result in the postponing of an event, COC has the right to transfer registrations to the same event at a new, future date. The paid services shall be transferred to those new dates free of charge or registrants will be offered a refund after a 20% cut-off.
- COC cannot be held responsible for changes and cancellations beyond its control (vis maior situations) such as war, strike, riot, crime, state of emergency, hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.